Monday, 1 February 2010

Need help with your problem?

Need Help With Your Problem?

As Lambeth councillors we can help with problems you have encountered with Lambeth Council. Lambeth controls these local services:
Social services
Planning applications and development
Leisure, recreation and the arts
Environmental health
Waste collection
Revenue collection

If you need help with these problems then contact your councillor or come to an advice surgery. Your councillors may also be able to help with you with more general matters.
For other problems, including immigration and asylum, problems with tax credits, and matters of government policy, you may wish to contact the Member of Parliament, Tessa Jowell.
To contact Tessa as the Labour Member of Parliament for Dulwich & West Norwood, please write to:

Rt. Hon. Tessa Jowell MP
House of Commons
London SW1A 0AA
Telephone number - 020 7219 3409
Fax number - 020 7219 2702
E-mail address -
Details of Tessa's Advice Sessions are available here:
You can also find Tessa on Facebook at
All three Coldharbour councillors work closely with Tessa, and are happy to assist wherever necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment